|List of items||Price|
|Drilling (Hammer jackhammer)||126,00$/heure|
|Drilling (Geoprobe 540MT)||140,00$/heure|
|Coring (slab ˂ 0,50m)||27,00$/trou|
|Waiting time in relation to the scheduled time for the start of work||110,00 $|
|Rubber bumpers (only for DT22 – Un (1) for 1 day of drilling)||16,00 $|
|Plastic sheath (liner) for the LB Soil Sampler system (2′)||5,00 $|
|Plastic sheath (liner) for the MC5 system (4′)||7,00 $|
|Plastic sheath (liner) for the DT22 system (4′)||10,00 $|
|Cement bag||9,00 $|
|Asphalt bag||10,00 $|
|Sand bag||8,00 $|
|Gravel bag||8,00 $|
|Silica sand||9,50 $|
|Bentonite bag||19,00 $|
|Boîte de service 3”||46,00 $|
|Service box 4”||65,00 $|
|Service box 6”||85,00 $|
|PVC Tube 3/4”||12,00 $|
|Tube crépiné 3/4”||16,00 $|
|Tube PVC 1 1/4”||12,00 $|
|Striped tube 1 1/4”||17,00 $|
|Bouchons de fonds vissable 3/4”||4,50 $|
|Bouchons de fonds vissable 1 1/4”||5,50 $|
|Slip CAP 3/4”||1,10 $|
|Slip CAP 1 1/4”||1,25 $|
|Lockable plugs “J Plug” 3/4”||25,00 $|
|Lockable plugs “J Plug” 1 1/4”||25,00 $|
|Lost point for the hammer||60,00 $|
|Lost Point for Geoprobe 540MT||90,00 $|
|MOB / DEMOB (Calculation detail below)||———–|
|Less than 50 Km (Fixed Price)||172,00 $|
|Between 50 Km and 100 Km||172,00 $ + 2,10 $ per surplus Km|
|Between 100 Km and 200 Km (Fixed Price)||360,00 $|
|*Any travel exceeding 200 Km will be the subject of an agreement between SFE and the customer|
- A minimum of 4 hours + transport is charged for a drilling team during a mandate.
- The customer must ensure that an excavation request has been made prior to outside drilling. A copy of the results of the excavation request must be given to the operator at the beginning of the work.
- In the event that drilling is planned inside the building and electrical conduits are passing through or under the concrete slab of the building, these pipes must be located before drilling.
- Any drain or other underground pipe shall be located by the customer prior to drilling.
- SFE Inc. can not be held liable for any damage or damage caused as a result of or during sampling. The location of the drill points will have to be approved by the customer.
- SFE Inc. fills the drill holes with all-weather sand. Insofar as the customer wants the holes to be filled with the drilling floors, SFE Inc. can not be held responsible for any poor compaction and the possible collapse of the soils within the borehole.
- The workplace must be safe. No drilling will be conducted at an unsafe location (slope, slippery site, etc.) or in a location where access is not safe.